Financial accountant Jobs in Mumbai All, Mumbai, Navi Mumbai - For a client of TeamLease Services Ltd
Maintaining high quality of accounting books for the entity assigned
Responsible for accounting and reporting for both Group purposes
Ensure compliance environment with internal controls, SOX, accounting policies and
First point of contact for external partners to which accounting transactional processes are
outsourced for the entity
Coordinate and support the execution of activities related to internal and external audit
Work closely with BPO teams to resolve discrepancies, issues and queries for BU related
Responding to financial inquiries by gathering and interpreting data
Examining financial records to check for accuracy
Ability to perform data and statistical analysis to spot trends and anomalies
More information about this Financial accountant Job
Please go through the below FAQs to get all answers related to the given Financial accountant job
- What are the job requirements to apply for this Financial accountant job position?
- Ans: A candidate must have a minimum of 2.5 to 3+ year experience as an Financial accountant
- What is the qualification for this job?
- Ans: The candidate can be a Graduate from any of the following: CA
- What are the salary requirements for this job?
- Ans: The salary range is between 1000000 and 1400000 Yearly. The Salary will depend on the interview. This Financial accountant is a Full Time in Mumbai, Navi Mumbai.
- What is the hiring Process of this job?
- Ans: The hiring process all depends on the company. Normally for an entry level, hiring the candidate has to go for Aptitude, GD (If they look for communication),Technical test and face to face interviews.
- This Financial accountant is a work from home job?
- Ans: No ,its not a Work from Home Job.
- How many job vacancies are opening for the Financial accountant position?
- Ans: There are immediate 2 job openings for Financial accountant in our Organisation.