Financial Advisor Jobs Opening in A Leading Life Insurance Company at Garia, Jadavpur, Kolkata, South 24 Parganas
Meeting with clients.
Offering specialized financial guidance and advice.
Completing financial needs analyses.
Creating and explaining customized plans.
Utilizing knowledge of tax investment strategies.
Assessing clients' financial portfolios.
Analyzing clients' risk. -Encouraging clients to invest in the future.
Talking to clients to determine their expenses, income, insurance coverage, financial objectives, tax status, risk tolerance, or other information needed to develop a financial plan.
Answering client questions about financial plans and strategies and giving financial advice.
Strong verbal and written communication skills.
A professional appearance.
On-going training in the latest products and benefits.
Attendance at product launches and seminars.
Compliance according to state regulations and policies.
More information about this Financial Advisor Job
Please go through the below FAQs to get all answers related to the given Financial Advisor job
- What are the job requirements to apply for this Financial Advisor job position?
- Ans: A candidate must have a minimum of fresher as an Financial Advisor
- What is the qualification for this job?
- Ans: The candidate can be a Graduate from any of the following: B.Com, 12th Pass (HSE)
- What are the salary requirements for this job?
- Ans: The salary range is between 5000 and 30000 Monthly. The Salary will depend on the interview. This Financial Advisor is a Part Time in Kolkata, South 24 Parganas.
- What is the hiring Process of this job?
- Ans: The hiring process all depends on the company. Normally for an entry level, hiring the candidate has to go for Aptitude, GD (If they look for communication),Technical test and face to face interviews.
- This Financial Advisor is a work from home job?
- Ans: Yes,its a Work from Home Job.
- How many job vacancies are opening for the Financial Advisor position?
- Ans: There are immediate 1 job openings for Financial Advisor in our Organisation.