financial analyst Jobs in Hyderabad - For a Client of Teamlease Digital
Preparing financial reports based on the order transaction data.
● Successfully Transitioned P2P project from Europe for Retailer client.
● Assigning invoice processing queues to all processing team members.
● Monitoring weekly payments along with daily urgent payments.
● Reviewing the accuracy, timeliness and relevance of financial information and other
disclosures provided to managers.
● Reviewing and settling any unpaid pending invoices, manual payments and
undertaking actions as necessary to address payment delays.
● Conducting quality checks for processed documents & ensuring they are processed
● Recognize the lack of PO on invoices and documents and resolving the issue.
● End to End management and calculating cash discount for applicable suppliers.
● Preparing accurate and timely MIS reports on a daily basis to clients.
More information about this Financial Analyst Job
Please go through the below FAQs to get all answers related to the given Financial Analyst job
- What are the job requirements to apply for this Financial Analyst job position?
- Ans: A candidate must have a minimum of fresher as an Financial Analyst
- What is the qualification for this job?
- Ans: The candidate can be a Graduate from any of the following: B.Com, M.Com, BBA/BBM, MBA/PGDM, BSc, MSc
- What are the salary requirements for this job?
- Ans: The salary range is between 10000 and 100000 Monthly. The Salary will depend on the interview. This Financial Analyst is a Full Time in Hyderabad.
- What is the hiring Process of this job?
- Ans: The hiring process all depends on the company. Normally for an entry level, hiring the candidate has to go for Aptitude, GD (If they look for communication),Technical test and face to face interviews.
- This Financial Analyst is a work from home job?
- Ans: No ,its not a Work from Home Job.
- How many job vacancies are opening for the Financial Analyst position?
- Ans: There are immediate 4 job openings for Financial Analyst in our Organisation.