Financial Analyst Jobs in Mumbai All, Mumbai, Navi Mumbai - For a Client of Teamlease Digital
Analyzing financial data.
Researching macroeconomic and microeconomic conditions.
Preparing accounting and other required reports and projections based on the analysis performed.
Evaluating capital expenditures and asset depreciation.
Establishing and evaluating records, statements, and profit plans.
Identifying financial performance trends and financial risk, and making recommendations.
Providing recommendations for improvement based on trends.
Coordinating with other members of the finance team, such as a risk analyst when required to review financial information and forecasts.
Providing financial models.
Making financial forecasts.
Bachelor's degree in business, accounting, finance, economics, or related field.
Proficiency with spreadsheets, databases, and financial software applications.
Outstanding presentation, reporting, and communication skills.
Proven knowledge of financial forecasting and diagnosis, corporate finance, and information analysis.
Proficient in Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint.
Comfortable using a computer for various tasks.
Proven leadership abilities.
Deep understanding of the financial system and institutions.
More information about this Financial Analyst Job
Please go through the below FAQs to get all answers related to the given Financial Analyst job
- What are the job requirements to apply for this Financial Analyst job position?
- Ans: A candidate must have a minimum of fresher as an Financial Analyst
- What is the qualification for this job?
- Ans: The candidate can be a Graduate from any of the following: B.Com, BBA/BBM, MBA/PGDM, BSc
- What are the salary requirements for this job?
- Ans: The salary range is between 200000 and 400000 Yearly. The Salary will depend on the interview. This Financial Analyst is a Full Time in Mumbai, Navi Mumbai.
- What is the hiring Process of this job?
- Ans: The hiring process all depends on the company. Normally for an entry level, hiring the candidate has to go for Aptitude, GD (If they look for communication),Technical test and face to face interviews.
- This Financial Analyst is a work from home job?
- Ans: No ,its not a Work from Home Job.
- How many job vacancies are opening for the Financial Analyst position?
- Ans: There are immediate 2 job openings for Financial Analyst in our Organisation.