Need a Institute/Coaching Class?
IT Courses / Govt Exam Preparation
Higher Studies / Studies Abroad
· Traders in marketing are more focused on the relationships with clients. They analyse and market new financial offers that they believe will be attractive to their clients
· This is a front-line marketing position in the Financial Marketing team, and is responsible for driving business, achieving monthly targets and acquiring new customers through consultative selling of our financial products.
· Prospecting for new customers through existing leads, cold calling and maximizing lead generation.
· Timely execution of all marketing activities – leads, seminars, referrals & any self-generated leads.
· Set appointments and market out the product in detail.
· Keep up-to-date knowledge on products and market analysis.
· Executing trades electronically using Meta Trader 4 platform (PC/Laptop/Smartphone)
· Analyse how markets will move and execute buying and selling accordingly.
· Gathering information - critically about mispriced assets, detailed data analysis and valuation. Gathering information and analyzing the market.
· Carrying out detailed data analysis and valuation.
· Identifying issues affecting clients and developing client relationships and presenting ideas to clients.
· Executing trades and securing deals with new clients.
· Out Going personality
· Critical Thinking - Using logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions or approaches to problems.
· Excellent oral and written communication, Relationship building experience in developing and executing successful marketing strategies.
· Ability to influence and negotiate with clients, both internally and externally and at all levels.
· Ability to engage and gain commitment effectively across all communication platforms( via telephone/email/ face-to- face)
· Time Management - Managing one's own time and the time of others.
· Social Perceptiveness - Being aware of others' reactions and understanding why they react as they do.
· Persuasion - Persuading others to change their minds or behaviour.
· Integrity - Job requires being honest and ethical.
· Achievement/Effort - Job requires establishing and maintaining personally challenging achievement goals and exerting effort toward mastering tasks.
· Cooperation - Job requires being pleasant with others on the job and displaying a good-natured, cooperative attitude.
Fully solved online mock placement papers with latest test pattern,count down timer,detail test analysis with answer and explanation is available at Power Placement Preparation:P3.
Start your preparation now with P3 and increase your success probabiltiy.