Financial Analyst Jobs Opening in EClerx at Thane, Mumbai
Looking for an immediate joiner- |Financial Analyst Position|
Detailed Job/ Role Description:
Job Location- Mumbai
Experience- 0 to 1 yr.
Hiring Financial Analyst for Financial Markets
Min Qualification Graduate or Above
Willing to do night shifts.
Immediate joiners preferred.
Excellent communication skills and basic finance knowledge
PS: BE, Btech, ME, MTech, MSc pass out is not
Specialism – Investment Banking Operations, Capital Market, Derivatives
Analyzing financial data.
Researching macroeconomic and microeconomic conditions.
Preparing accounting and other required reports and projections based on the analysis performed.
Evaluating capital expenditures and asset depreciation.
Establishing and evaluating records, statements, and profit plans.
Identifying financial performance trends and financial risk, and making recommendations.
Providing recommendations for improvement based on trends.
Coordinating with other members of the finance team, such as a risk analyst when required to review financial information and forecasts.
Providing financial models.
Making financial forecasts.
Interested candidates please mail your resume
More information about this Financial Analyst Job
Please go through the below FAQs to get all answers related to the given Financial Analyst job
- What are the job requirements to apply for this Financial Analyst job position?
- Ans: A candidate must have a minimum of 0 to 1 year experience as an Financial Analyst
- What is the qualification for this job?
- Ans: The candidate can be a Graduate from any of the following: B.Com, M.Com, BCA, MBA/PGDM
- What is the hiring Process of this job?
- Ans: The hiring process all depends on the company. Normally for an entry level, hiring the candidate has to go for Aptitude, GD (If they look for communication),Technical test and face to face interviews.
- This Financial Analyst is a work from home job?
- Ans: No ,its not a Work from Home Job.
- How many job vacancies are opening for the Financial Analyst position?
- Ans: There are immediate 1 job openings for Financial Analyst in our Organisation.
eClerx provides critical business operations services to over fifty global Fortune 500 clients, including some of the world’s leading companies across financial services, cable & telecom, retail, fashion, media & entertainment, manufacturing, travel & leisure, software, and high-tech. Incorporated in 2000, eClerx is one of India’s leading process management and data analytics companies and is today traded on both the Bombay and National Stock Exchanges of India. eClerx employs 9,500-plus people across its global sites in the US, UK, India, Italy, Germany, Singapore, Thailand.
For financial organizations across the world, eClerx Markets offers consulting, technological innovation, and process management expertise to uniquely solve operational challenges. With nearly two decades of industry experience complemented by the application of smart automation and robotics, our team of experts deliver holistic solutions across the trade life cycle, change management, data analytics, compliance, cash securities operations, document digitization and generation, and outreach.