Financial Planning Jobs Opening in Munificent Technology Services Pvt Ltd at Nasik
1. Graduate/Postgraduate in finance or relevant degree.
2. Minimum 1-year experience within the financial planning/Investment/Insurance.
3. Understanding of the financial planning process.
4. Attention to detail.
5. Good report writing skills.
6. Strong command over English.
7. Ability to work independently and multitask.
Knowledge & Skills
1. CFP an added advantage.
2. Any additional certifications from FPSB, NCFM etc. preferred.
3. Sound communication skills.
4. Experience using MS-word and excel.
5. Strong technical knowledge including insurance, mutual funds, trusts, taxation ect.
1. Receiving the task from the Advisers
2. Capturing the task request into the Smart sheet
3. Understanding the End Users and Advisers requirement (Needs and expectations vs. Advice)
4. Review of End Users details to determine missing information
5. Data Collection - Determining & collection of additional information (super & insurance research activity)
6. Contacting the adviser for clarification / additional information
7. Report Generation & editing
More information about this Financial Planning Job
Please go through the below FAQs to get all answers related to the given Financial Planning job
- What are the job requirements to apply for this Financial Planning job position?
- Ans: A candidate must have a minimum of 1 year experience as an Financial Planning
- What is the qualification for this job?
- Ans: The candidate can be a Graduate from any of the following: B.Com, M.Com, MBA/PGDM, CA
- What are the salary requirements for this job?
- Ans: The salary range is between 15000 and 20000 Monthly. The Salary will depend on the interview. This Financial Planning is a Full Time in Nasik.
- What is the hiring Process of this job?
- Ans: The hiring process all depends on the company. Normally for an entry level, hiring the candidate has to go for Aptitude, GD (If they look for communication),Technical test and face to face interviews.
- This Financial Planning is a work from home job?
- Ans: No ,its not a Work from Home Job.
- How many job vacancies are opening for the Financial Planning position?
- Ans: There are immediate 1 job openings for Financial Planning in our Organisation.
Munificent is a proprietary knowledge base, unique analytical frameworks and well tested methodologies allows us to efficiently extract intelligence from data and transform it into actionable insights which enable smart decisions. Our approach and engagements are highly customized to the unique interests and circumstances of each client. In all our work, we ensure our insights translate into action.
Our experience in Healthcare Services, Financial Services, Sales and support and it has helped clients achieve sustainable growth and outperform their competitors.