Fireman Jobs Opening in Mishra Dhatu Nigam Limited at Hyderabad
Mishra Dhatu Nigam Limited has introduced the latest job notification for the post of Fireman. Eligible and Interested candidates can apply from 23rd Nov 2022 to 07th Dec 2022, Kindly apply before the last date of the application form.
- SSC pass
- Basic course on elementary and fire fighting from a recognized institute (not less than 6
- Minimum: 21 years
- Maximum: 35 years
- Based on the Written Test/ Skill Test/ Trade Test/ Proficiency/ Endurance Test/ Interview.
- Selected candidates get consolidated remuneration of Rs.19130/- per month.
More information about this Fireman Job
Please go through the below FAQs to get all answers related to the given Fireman job
- What are the job requirements to apply for this Fireman job position?
- Ans: A candidate must have a minimum of fresher as an Fireman
- What is the qualification for this job?
- Ans: The candidate can be a Graduate from any of the following: 10th Pass (SSC)
- What are the salary requirements for this job?
- Ans: The salary range is between 19130 Monthly. The Salary will depend on the interview. This Fireman is a Full Time in Hyderabad.
- What is the hiring Process of this job?
- Ans: The hiring process all depends on the company. Normally for an entry level, hiring the candidate has to go for Aptitude, GD (If they look for communication),Technical test and face to face interviews.
- This Fireman is a work from home job?
- Ans: No ,its not a Work from Home Job.
- How many job vacancies are opening for the Fireman position?
- Ans: There are immediate 3 job openings for Fireman in our Organisation.
Mishra Dhatu Nigam Limited (MIDHANI)was established in the year 1973 as a Government of India Enterprise under administrative control of Ministry of Defence. The production unit of MIDHANI, located at Kanchanbagh, Hyderabad, was commissioned in the year 1982. MIDHANI was set up with a view to achieve self-reliance in production and supply of various super alloys, special steels, soft magnetic alloys to Defence and other Strategic Sectors such as Energy, Space and Aeronautical applications. The guiding factors for setting up of MIDHANI were the demand for Defence oriented technologies, which come under the national priorities. The materials manufactured by MIDHANI are basically import substitutes and their non-availability would have affected various strategic programs of the country.
With 49 years of glorious past MIDHANI is one of the leading manufacturers of special steels, Superalloys, and the only manufacturer of Titanium alloys in India. Our state-of-the-art facilities are capable of catering to complex and dynamic requirements of critical materials.