First Responder Head Jobs Opening in Heart It Out at Koramangala, Bangalore
About the job:
Heart It Out is a mental health and well-being initiative that is committed to making mental healthcare accessible to 1.5 billion people across India. Our therapeutic services, products, and events are carefully curated to cater to the community's mental health care needs and concerns.
We want to provide people who are in desperate need of mental health help with timely and quality assistance. When someone takes the initial step toward seeking help, it's vital to welcome them with open arms and compassion, assuring them that they've made the best decision of their lives. To bring this hope to life, we're looking for a First Responder Head who is capable of comforting and offering instant relief to individuals who need assistance from us.
The First Responder Head will be responsible for managing the individuals who work on Heart it Out’s external chat and call lines. The First Responder Head will also be responsible for maintaining communication channels between the different departments of Heart It Out.
Overseeing the work of First Responders- creating monthly rosters, conducting regular check-ins, training FRs, making suggestions to improve the FR function
Analysis of FR chat and call logs, documenting errors and progress
Assist the Operations Head at Heart It Out
Maintain communication channels between First Responders and other departments at Heart It Out (Tech, Finance, HR, therapists)
Check in with clients on their wellbeing and provide dedicated continuous therapeutic care.
Who can apply:
A current or recently graduated BA undergraduate student majoring in Psychology.
Has the ability to multitask.
Willingness to explore new technologies.
Good written and oral communication skills.
Keenness in working with and managing a team.
Good with processes and data management
Full-time paid role
Hybrid work environment
We are inclusive and supportive as a community, and we welcome you to join this crusade!
More information about this First Responder Head Job
Please go through the below FAQs to get all answers related to the given First Responder Head job
- What are the job requirements to apply for this First Responder Head job position?
- Ans: A candidate must have a minimum of fresher as an First Responder Head
- What is the qualification for this job?
- Ans: The candidate can be a Graduate from any of the following: BA
- What are the salary requirements for this job?
- Ans: The salary range is between 25000 Monthly. The Salary will depend on the interview. This First Responder Head is a Full Time in Bangalore.
- What is the hiring Process of this job?
- Ans: The hiring process all depends on the company. Normally for an entry level, hiring the candidate has to go for Aptitude, GD (If they look for communication),Technical test and face to face interviews.
- This First Responder Head is a work from home job?
- Ans: No ,its not a Work from Home Job.
- How many job vacancies are opening for the First Responder Head position?
- Ans: There are immediate 1 job openings for First Responder Head in our Organisation.
Guided by bouts of visionary “Aha!” and “Let’s do this!” moments, the best psychologists, psychiatrists, and mental health professionals have gathered to help India embrace mental health. Combining traditional and modern-day practice, we cover 9 of the 17 sustainable development goals set by the United Nations. Heart It Out offers products and services for self-exploration, expression and discovery.