Fitter Jobs Opening in Resource Inputs Private Limited at Kukatpally, Hyderabad-Others, Hyderabad
We are looking for a Fitter
Qualification:- ITI fitter (Passed Candidates)
Sound knowledge of local and state building codes.
The ability to use hand and power tools.
The ability to interpret blueprints for mechanical systems.
The ability to concentrate for extended periods.
Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
Excellent communication, time management, and organizational skills.
Exceptional welding and mechanical skills.
Working and general maintenance knowledge of Liquid/cream filling machines, labeling machines, shrink wrap machines, FFS, Manufacturing vessels, air compressors, RO & DM plant, Boiler
Working and maintenance knowledge of Manufacturing mixing vessels, gearbox, Lobe pumps, centrifugal pumps, diaphragm pumps, Vacuum pumps,s, etc.
Analyzing the blueprints for mechanical systems to determine the specifications of the components to be constructed.
Constructing structural components from raw materials.
Using welding equipment to fuse structural components.
Inspecting fabricated components to ensure that they are the correct size.
Utilizing shears, power saws, cutting torches, and chipper knives to cut structural components as needed.
Creating a suitable maintenance schedule and performing system maintenance accordingly.
Conducting diagnostic testing on malfunctioning systems to determine the root cause of the malfunction.
Replacing damaged or defective structural components as needed.
Adhering to all work-site safety rules and regulations.
Salary per Month:- 11700-12000 (after 6 months it was revised to Rs.13000/-)
No of vacancies: 1
More information about this Fitter Job
Please go through the below FAQs to get all answers related to the given Fitter job
- What are the job requirements to apply for this Fitter job position?
- Ans: A candidate must have a minimum of fresher as an Fitter
- What is the qualification for this job?
- Ans: The candidate can be a Graduate from any of the following: Certificate Course (ITI)
- What are the salary requirements for this job?
- Ans: The salary range is between 11700 and 12000 Monthly. The Salary will depend on the interview. This Fitter is a Full Time in Hyderabad.
- What is the hiring Process of this job?
- Ans: The hiring process all depends on the company. Normally for an entry level, hiring the candidate has to go for Aptitude, GD (If they look for communication),Technical test and face to face interviews.
- This Fitter is a work from home job?
- Ans: No ,its not a Work from Home Job.
- How many job vacancies are opening for the Fitter position?
- Ans: There are immediate 1 job openings for Fitter in our Organisation.