Need a Institute/Coaching Class?
IT Courses / Govt Exam Preparation
Higher Studies / Studies Abroad
Job Title: Flutter developer (Full Stack)
Company: Milescube LLP
We are looking for an expert Flutter developer who is proficient in the dart.
You will be developing user interface components and implementing them by following
well-known Flutter workflows (such as providers, bloc, StreamSubscription and controller, bloc). you will also be focusing on developing APIs and ensure that these are integrated with the application.
- Develop new mobile apps using Google's Flutter development framework with modular approach and clean code.
- Use the BLoC pattern to keep a separation between logic and UI.
- Write efficient Dart code.
- Write / Integrate REST APIs and firebase.
- Brainstorm the ideas about new features with UI/UX team and product owners.
- Closely work with UI/UX professionals to bring out cutting-edge mobile experience.
- Maintain source code using GIT.
- Focus on understanding customers' requirements and translating those needs from product specifications into functional, production-ready code.
- Be highly autonomous, especially be able to transform fuzzy, complex, and various requirements into clear specifications, plan for their implementation, and delivery.
Skills, Knowledge, and Experiences:
- Deep knowledge and Experience in Flutter and Dart.
- Experience building and deploying a moderately complex Flutter app
- Knowledge of StateManagement (Bloc or Provider)
- Familiarity with design systems
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs. (GET, POST, PUT and DELETE)
- Knowledge of modern authorization mechanisms.
- Strong understanding of Dart, its quirks, and workarounds
- Good understanding of asynchronous request handling and partial page updates
- Knowledge of advanced Flutter Concepts like factory constructor, spread operators
- Proficient understanding of cross-platform compatibility
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git , Mercurial and SVN
- Good understanding of UI rendering behaviour and performance
- Experience in programming in Android and iOS is a big plus.
- Knowledge of Node.js, Express.js is a plus.
- Experience in publishing Flutter apps on the Play Store and Apple App Store is a plus.
- Experience in creating animations in Flutter.
- Knowledge of Location Services, Maps, and other common Android/IOS libraries
- Portfolio with released applications
- Samples of source code on Flutter
Full time without work from home
Salary: 3.2 - 4.0 lakhs PA.
Start your preparation now with P3 and increase your success probabiltiy.