- We are looking for a Dart/Flutter Developer responsible for creating multi-platform apps for iOS and Android using Google’s Flutter development framework.
- The primary focus will be on creating new experiences and maintaining existing apps.
- Deep experience contributing to and managing high-scale production mobile apps.
- You will work in global, highly innovative and agile environment made up both by talented youngsters and senior professionals.
Main Responsibilities and Duties
• Design and develop high-volume, low-latency applications for mission-critical systems, delivering high-availability and performance
• Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle: concept, design, build, deploy, test, release to app stores and support. • Diagnose performance issues, fix bugs (including crashes and ANRs) to increase the functionality of the application. • Write well designed, testable, efficient code. • Ensure designs are in compliance with specifications.
• Prepare and produce releases of software components.
• Support continuous improvement by investigating alternatives and technologies and presenting these for architectural review.
• Collaborate with team members (product managers, developers, designers) to brainstorm about new features and functionalities.
Qualifications and Skills
• Proficient in Java/Kotlin programming
• Knowledge in Flutter Framework and DART programming
• Hands-on experience in development IDE Android Studio, Android SDK, Firebase Test Lab • Have Idea About Material Design and Android UI design principles, patterns and best practices
• Must have built at least two Android and/or iOS apps with Flutter
• Hands-on experience with third-party libraries and APIs
• Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle, including automated testing and building
• Familiarity with SQL/NoSQL databases and their declarative query languages • Ability to write readable code, create extensive documentation for existing code, and refactor the previously written code into readable state.
• Intermediate+ English skills. Required Experience: 0 to 1 YearsDesired Skills
: Dart, Flutter
- Education and Pass out Criteria: NA
- Compensation: 1.4 to 2.0 LPA
- Work Timings: 9:30 AM to 7:30 PM
- Working Conditions: Work from Office
- Number of Openings: 8