Need a Institute/Coaching Class?
IT Courses / Govt Exam Preparation
Higher Studies / Studies Abroad
• Interpreting operating data of petroleum refineries and devising solutions based on the following:
• Computer Modeling and Simulations
• Process and Equipment Design Principles
• Statistical Analysis
• Optimization Techniques
• Reaction Engineering
• Preparing reports and charts related to global refinery operations.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Setup desktop computers and peripherals and test network connections.
- Configuring Router / Switches/ Access Points/ Firewall
- Install and test desktop software applications and internet browsers.
- Test computers to ensure the proper functioning of computer systems.
Experience Required: 0 to 1 Years
Salary Offered: ₹45,000 - ₹60,000 Per month
Skills Required: Fresher, GRADUATE, Chemical Engineer, Engineer, Good Communication Skills.
Fully solved online mock placement papers with latest test pattern,count down timer,detail test analysis with answer and explanation is available at Power Placement Preparation:P3.
Start your preparation now with P3 and increase your success probabiltiy.