Need a Institute/Coaching Class?
IT Courses / Govt Exam Preparation
Higher Studies / Studies Abroad
1. Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science/Engineering or related field.
2. Knowledge in Data Architecture, Data Modelling, or Database development related projects in product or service-based organization.
3. Knowledge as a Data Architect in a technical leadership role
4. Knowledge in designing and implementing data architecture patterns for creating physical data models for OLTP (normalized),ODS (Operational Data Store) and DW (dimensional) models.
5. Knowledge in creation of data infrastructure - such as databases, data lakes, views, stored procedures, ETL usage, real-time/streaming data integration
6. Knowledge in cloud and virtualization technologies related to data storage, integration, and distribution for accessing on/off-premises, hybrids, and cloud-based data storages.
7. Knowledge in designing, building, and supporting non-functional data standards and guidelines such as security, partitioning, performance tuning, configuration management, Data Quality, MDM, Data Catalogs
8. Knowledge in data modelling, data analytics, and business intelligence systems (dimensional modelling, data mining, predictive analytics)
9. Experience in
· Databases (Postgres and MySQL)
· Data modeling tools (ER/Studio etc.)
· Data visualization tools (Excel, Tableau etc.)
10. Familiar with at least one programming languages such as python, C, C++.
11. Knowledge in project management to meet deadlines and create efficient solutions that involve multiple teams.Critical thinking to deliver the most efficient solution based on database structure and requirements
Fully solved online mock placement papers with latest test pattern,count down timer,detail test analysis with answer and explanation is available at Power Placement Preparation:P3.
Start your preparation now with P3 and increase your success probabiltiy.