Roles and Responsibilities:
Design and implement user interface components for web and mobile applications (Android & iOS) using React Native
Work as a part of a small team that includes other react native developers, designers, QA experts, and managers
Work with native modules as and when required
Use Native APIs for tight integrations with both platforms Android and iOS
Write automated tests to ensure error-free code and performance
Improve front-end performance by eliminating performance bottlenecks
Create front-end modules with maximum code reusability and efficiency
Implement clean, smooth animations to provide an excellent user interface
Work with third-party dependencies and APIs
Work with state management architecture to improve performance of the websites/mobile apps
Coordinate with the cross-functional teams to build apps in stipulated time/budget.
Technical Skills :
Significant experience working with React Native/Web along with tools like Redux, Webpack, Node, Next JS.
Strong knowledge of React fundamentals such as Virtual DOM, component lifecycle, and component state
A complete understanding of the full mobile app development lifecycle right from prototyping
Knowledge of type checking, unit testing, typescript, prop types, and code debugging
Experience working with REST APIs, document request models, offline storage, and third-party libraries
Knowledge of user interface design and responsive designs
Well-versed in a variety of React Native software and technologies such as Jest, Enzyme, ESLint, and so on
Strong knowledge of software development approaches, principles, and flows
Experience working on large, complex web and mobile apps
Understanding of React Native best principles and design aesthetics
A positive mindset and continuous-learning attitude
Stay updated with new updates, technologies, and news of React Native
Ability to solve issues and contribute to libraries as and when needed
Experience working in an agile development environment
Strong verbal communication skills to communicate strategy
Familiarity with modern front-end tools and building pipelines
Attention to detail and problem-solving skills
Client-focused approach with a goal of creating user-centric designs
Ability to write clean, well-documented code that follows good coding practices
Required Educational Qualification: B.E. / B.Tech / M.Tech / BCA / MCA
More information about this Front End Developer Job
Please go through the below FAQs to get all answers related to the given Front End Developer job
- What are the job requirements to apply for this Front End Developer job position?
- Ans: A candidate must have a minimum of fresher as an Front End Developer
- What is the qualification for this job?
- Ans: The candidate can be a Graduate from any of the following: BCA, BE/B.Tech, MCA, ME/M.Tech
- What is the hiring Process of this job?
- Ans: The hiring process all depends on the company. Normally for an entry level, hiring the candidate has to go for Aptitude, GD (If they look for communication),Technical test and face to face interviews.
- This Front End Developer is a work from home job?
- Ans: No ,its not a Work from Home Job.
- How many job vacancies are opening for the Front End Developer position?
- Ans: There are immediate 1 job openings for Front End Developer in our Organisation.
- Who is eligible to apply for this Front End Developer job?
- Ans: The mentioned job is open to both Male and Female candidates.