Front End Developer Jobs Opening in Leadsconnect Services Pvt Ltd at Sector 15, Noida, Noida
Job Description :
· Working with the development teams and product managers for developing software solutions.
· Design, Development, and Maintenance of Website and Product.
· Integrate the Rest APIs.
· Maintaining brand consistency throughout the design.
· Developing features to enhance the user experience.
Requirements & Skillsets
· Bachelor’s or Master’s in computer science or a related field, or equivalent experience.
· Hands-On experience in Integrated Rest APIs, Graphql APIs
· Hands-On experience in Photoshop, and Illustrator.
· Good problem-solving skills.
· Excellent verbal communication skills.
· Good interpersonal skills.
More information about this Front End Developer Job
Please go through the below FAQs to get all answers related to the given Front End Developer job
- What are the job requirements to apply for this Front End Developer job position?
- Ans: A candidate must have a minimum of fresher as an Front End Developer
- What is the qualification for this job?
- Ans: The candidate can be a Graduate from any of the following: BCA, BE/B.Tech
- What are the salary requirements for this job?
- Ans: The salary range is between 500000 and 1000000 Yearly. The Salary will depend on the interview. This Front End Developer is a Full Time in Noida.
- What is the hiring Process of this job?
- Ans: The hiring process all depends on the company. Normally for an entry level, hiring the candidate has to go for Aptitude, GD (If they look for communication),Technical test and face to face interviews.
- This Front End Developer is a work from home job?
- Ans: No ,its not a Work from Home Job.
- How many job vacancies are opening for the Front End Developer position?
- Ans: There are immediate 1 job openings for Front End Developer in our Organisation.
LeadsConnect is an analytics company with core focus on Agri-technology driven Data Analysis and Modeling, and Risk Management & Financial Services. We aim to connect Farm value chain for enabling sustainable, scalable, and profitable agri-business system. Besides the core focus areas, the organization has been engaged in research and development activities pertaining to climate & hazard analytics, landscape analytics, biodiversity analytics, urban analytics and geospatial analytics. Furthermore, we aim to deploy solutions which are backed by cutting-edge technologies and compatible with various environments. In addition, solutions which are developed by the Leads group are capable of handling dynamic scenarios and flexible in characteristics to accommodate unforeseen circumstances.