Frontend Engineer Jobs in Bangalore - Concertante Labs
· JS-based build tools like Grunt, Gulp, and Bower
· Libraries like jQuery and AJAX.
· Front-end (CSS) frameworks like Bootstrap
· Knowledge of web services like RESTful and SOAP APIs.
· Database technologies like MySQL, Oracle, PostgreSQL, and MongoDB.
· Web server technologies like Node.js, J2EE etc.
· Good to have experience in NextJS or Redux
· Knowledge of cloud deployment,AWS,Google Cloud.
· Code versioning tools like github and SCM.
· CI tools like Jenkins.
· Implement and contribute to engineering practices and processes
· Develop functional and fast-responsive web applications, using markup languages
· Elaborate mobile-based and web-based features
· Troubleshoot UI and improve its performance accordingly
· Integrate UI elements with server-side ones
· Detect and fulfill front-end and back-end requirements
Concerto.AI has a robust founding team comprising sales as well as technological global leaders withover 25 years of experience who have led fortune 500 companies globally.
Concerto AI is on a mission to make automated conversations with digital assistants human-like on messaging platforms, voice assistants and telephony systems. We leverage advances in Artificial intelligence and Natural Language Processing technologies to make man-machine conversations flexible,friendly, goal driven, pleasant and delightful. We believe that over the next decade most front desk and help desk conversations between businesses and users will be automated. Concerto AI is at the forefront of this transformation journey towards automated digital conversions.
Our company has business presence in the US, India and Czech Republic and our customers are spread across these 3 regions. Two of the Top-5 Fortune 500 companies are Concerto AI’s customers, and our leadership and investors include several Fortune 50 leaders. We have an open and entrepreneurial culture that fosters collaboration and provides ample room for individual growth.