Need a Institute/Coaching Class?
IT Courses / Govt Exam Preparation
Higher Studies / Studies Abroad
Round 1: Assessment (online)
Round 2: Remote Technical Interview
We foster on intense work culture with a can-do attitude and all the team members hold significant experience in growing the company and mentoring software engineers. Due to our lean team, we adapt the latest technology and tends ahead of large industry players. Our developers routinely work on challenging technical problems that utilize the latest technologies for fast-paced software delivery.
1. Architect, build and maintain excellent Angular, ReactJS and React Native applications with clean code.
2. Implement pixel-perfect UI's that match designs.
3. Integrate third-party API's.
4. Write unit and integration tests.
5. Release applications to the Apple and Google Play stores and deploying web applications for live environment.
6. Work with native modules when required.
7. Work as part of a team, which will include other React Native developers, a project manager, QA professional, and a designer.
8. Complete weekly sprints and participate in sprint retrospectives and daily stand-ups.
9. Assist with building estimates.
Candidate Profile Eligible Branches:
· B. Tech./B.E. (CSE/ IT)
· M. Tech./M.E. (CSE/IT)
· BCA + MCA/ B.Sc. (IT) + MCA/ B.Sc. (CS) + MCA
· 60% plus or equivalent in Computer Science/Information Technology
· 60% plus in 10th and 12th
· No active backlogs
- Experience working with Swift, Objective C, and Java a plus but not required.
- Meaningful experience working on large, complex systems.
- Ability to take extreme ownership over your work. Every day is a challenge to ensure you are performing to the expectations you and your team have agreed upon, both in regards to estimates and to the general process.
- An understanding of Angular, ReactJS and React Native best practices and a commitment to following them.
- Ability to work through new and difficult React Native issues and contribute to libraries as needed.
- Ability to create and maintain continuous integration and delivery of React Native applications.
- A positive mindset and can-do attitude.
- Forensic attention to detail.
- English skills (ability to effectively communicate via written and spoken English).
- A passion for software development. It’s not just your career, it’s also your hobby. You’re constantly striving to learn new things and improve.
- You follow industry news, regularly tinker with new technologies, and read books and blogs to keep your skills current.
DigiPlusIT Software delivers innovative software solutions to its customers in Telecom and Gaming Domain. DigiPlusIT has been closely aligned with Ericsson, Tele2, Telia and many telecom businesses for past 5 years in delivering OSS/BSS solutions. We hold expertise in delivering the quick solutions to Telcom as well as Gaming domain by gamifying user engagement and retentions span.
Fully solved online mock placement papers with latest test pattern,count down timer,detail test analysis with answer and explanation is available at Power Placement Preparation:P3.
Start your preparation now with P3 and increase your success probabiltiy.