About EgPaid users can send and receive money, recharge mobile, DTH, data cards, pay at stores, make utility payments, buy gold, and make investments.
Egpaid went live for customers in August 2020 and was the first non-banking UPI app and offered money transfer to individuals and merchants,
4+ years of experience in building and deploying high scale solutions.
• Expert coding skills in one or more of Java, Scala, Go.
• High level and low level design skills.
• Must have very good problem solving skills and clear fundamentals on DS and algorithms.
• Good knowledge of data access patterns with caching technologies and OLTP DBs.
• Deep understanding of any noSQL databases.
• Basic knowledge of distributed systems and design.
• Apache Spark or other Big data stack experience is a huge plus.
• Hands-on with Queueing systems like Kafka, RMQ etc.
• Experience with any REST web app frameworks.
• Bachelor or Master's degree in information systems, computer science or other related fields is preferred
As a Software Engineer:
- You will build Robust and scalable web-based applications You will need to think of platforms & reuse
- Build abstractions and contracts with separation of concerns for a larger scope
- Drive problem-solving skills for high-level business and technical problems.
- Do high-level design with guidance; Functional modeling, break-down of a module
- Do incremental changes to architecture: impact analysis of the same
- Do performance tuning and improvements in large scale distributed systems
- Mentor young minds and foster team spirit, break down execution into phases to bring predictability to overall execution
- Work closely with Product Manager to derive capability view from features/solutions, Lead execution of medium-sized projects
- Work with broader stakeholders to track the impact of projects/features and proactively iterate to improve them As a senior software engineer you must have
- Extensive and expert programming experience in at least one general programming language (e.g. Java, C, C++) & tech stack to write maintainable, scalable, unit-tested code.
- Experience with multi-threading and concurrency programming
- Extensive experience in object-oriented design skills, knowledge of design patterns, and huge passion and ability to design intuitive module and class-level interfaces
- Excellent coding skills – should be able to convert the design into code fluently
- Knowledge of Test Driven Development
- Good understanding of databases (e.g. MySQL) and NoSQL (e.g. HBase, Elasticsearch, Aerospike, etc)
- Strong desire to solving complex and interesting real-world problems
- Experience with full life cycle development in any programming language on a Linux platform
- Go-getter attitude that reflects in energy and intent behind assigned tasks
- Worked in a startups environment with high levels of ownership and commitment
- BTech, MTech, or Ph.D. in Computer Science or related technical discipline (or equivalent).
- Experience in building highly scalable business applications, which involve implementing large complex business flows and dealing with a huge amount of data.
- 9+ years of experience in the art of writing code and solving problems on a Large Scale.
- An open communicator who shares thoughts and opinions frequently listens intently and takes constructive feedback.
As a Software Engineer, good to have
- The ability to drive the design and architecture of multiple subsystems
- Ability to break-down larger/fuzzier problems into smaller ones in the scope of the product
- Understanding of the industry’s coding standards and an ability to create appropriate technical documentation