Full Stack Developer Jobs Opening in AMEC Mobility at Bagadganj, Nagpur
What you will be doing:
Design and develop software for efficiently managing EV fleet charging and visualizing dashboards for EV charger management.
Write well structured, testable, efficient, and maintainable code deployed on AWS
Work closely with Product Management, Design, Engineers and QA
Develop functional prototypes that illustrate feature concepts quickly
Design, develop, and maintain distributed software systems that incorporate real-time and streaming data for monitoring, aggregation, and control.
Deliver high value and visible features, provide technical architectural direction, lead the design and implementation of technical vision.
Build and deploy software tools, processes, and metrics.
Evaluate and implement complex solutions.
Who can apply:
Available to relocate to Nagpur Maharashtra.
Work Experience: 0-2yrs.
Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or Any Engineering or Any Degree.
Familiarity with server architectures, web services (REST, SOAP) and distributed systems, micro services etc.
Previous Experience working with React.js
Must have proven Experience in front and back-end development.
Developed applications with a strong focus on UI, design, and usability.
More information about this Full Stack Developer Job
Please go through the below FAQs to get all answers related to the given Full Stack Developer job
- What are the job requirements to apply for this Full Stack Developer job position?
- Ans: A candidate must have a minimum of 0 to 2 year experience as an Full Stack Developer
- What is the qualification for this job?
- Ans: The candidate can be a Graduate from any of the following: BCA, BE/B.Tech, ME/M.Tech, CS
- What are the salary requirements for this job?
- Ans: The salary range is between 7000 and 27000 Monthly. The Salary will depend on the interview. This Full Stack Developer is a Full Time in Nagpur.
- What is the hiring Process of this job?
- Ans: The hiring process all depends on the company. Normally for an entry level, hiring the candidate has to go for Aptitude, GD (If they look for communication),Technical test and face to face interviews.
- This Full Stack Developer is a work from home job?
- Ans: No ,its not a Work from Home Job.
- How many job vacancies are opening for the Full Stack Developer position?
- Ans: There are immediate 1 job openings for Full Stack Developer in our Organisation.