Full Stack Developer Jobs Opening in Leanfolks at Erode
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Participating in the design and creation of scalable software.
- Writing clean, functional code on the front- and back-end.
- Writing unit tests and fixing bugs or other coding issues.
- Develop and manage well-functioning databases and applications.
- Write effective APIs and react components.
- Perform peer code reviews.
Freshers who have undergone formal training in MERN stack / React JS / React Native will be considered for 6 months internship (no stipend) with a minimum 2 years commitment.
More information about this Full Stack Developer Job
Please go through the below FAQs to get all answers related to the given Full Stack Developer job
- What are the job requirements to apply for this Full Stack Developer job position?
- Ans: A candidate must have a minimum of fresher as an Full Stack Developer
- What is the qualification for this job?
- Ans: The candidate can be a Graduate from any of the following: BCA, BE/B.Tech, MCA
- What is the hiring Process of this job?
- Ans: The hiring process all depends on the company. Normally for an entry level, hiring the candidate has to go for Aptitude, GD (If they look for communication),Technical test and face to face interviews.
- This Full Stack Developer is a work from home job?
- Ans: Yes,its a Work from Home Job.
- How many job vacancies are opening for the Full Stack Developer position?
- Ans: There are immediate 1 job openings for Full Stack Developer in our Organisation.