. The primary responsibilities are:
• Developing Web based applications using the defined technology stack
• Requirement analysis
• Contribute to high level and low level design of software solutions
• Conceive ideas and prepare quick pre-development prototypes to assess the technical feasibility of the use cases and usability of the Application User Interface
• Participating in code reviews
• Ensuring integration and submission of solution into SCMS, within committed delivery timelines
• Demonstrate implemented solutions to Product Manager and customers iteratively.
Desired Qualification and Experience:
Qualification: B.E. / B.Tech / M. Tech/ MSc (Computer Science) or equivalent
Experience: 3-8 years of experience in design and development preferably Web Applications Knowledge and Experience (Must Have):
• Hands on experience in developing user interfaces for Web applications using Angular (10 and Above),JS, HTML, CSS - Advanced
• Backend technologies: .NET Core, C# or similar Object Oriented Language
• Database technologies: Microsoft SQL Server or similar RDBMS technologies
• Practical experience in implementing OOPS and SOLID principles in projects.
• Agile Software development process – Basic
• Containerization: Docker or similar
Basic Knowledge and Experience (Desirable):
• Microservices architecture
• Good knowledge of at least one of the following healthcare standards/protocols: FHIR, DICOM, HL7, OMOP, IHE.
• practical experience in working with global teams contributing to continuous deliveries (Using Scrum/SAFe/Kanban methodologies)
• Kubernetes, Azure, GCP or similar cloud platforms.
• SCMS: Exposure to Azure DevOps /GitHub/TFS/VSTS
General/Soft Skill requirements:
• Excellent team player – Collaborate with peers efficiently, help each other and learn from each other.
• Ability to learn independently and work with minimal direction
• Excellent communication skills and Presentation Skills
• Proven ability to demonstrate implemented solutions effectively to global stakeholders
• Self-motivated and self-driven with a Winning attitude (Startup culture)