Fundraising Executive Jobs Opening in The Leprosy Mission Trust India at Mumbai
About the job
1. Plan and execute fundraising events, campaigns, and initiatives to generate financial support for the organization
2. Identify and cultivate relationships with potential donors, sponsors, and partners to secure funding and sponsorships
3. Maintain accurate records, prepare fundraising reports, and communicate progress and outcomes to stakeholders to ensure transparency and accountability.
Who can apply?
1. Young and dynamic go-getters who enjoy interacting with new people every day
2. The candidate must possess excellent communication skills in English
3. The candidate must have the capacity to engage people in interesting conversations during face-to-face meetings
4. The candidate must be interested in direct sales or fundraising
5. The work environment is fast-paced and suitable for ambitious and hardworking individuals
6. Good communication skills
7. Co-operative Team player
More information about this Fundraising Executive Job
Please go through the below FAQs to get all answers related to the given Fundraising Executive job
- What are the job requirements to apply for this Fundraising Executive job position?
- Ans: A candidate must have a minimum of fresher as an Fundraising Executive
- What is the qualification for this job?
- Ans: The candidate can be a Graduate from any of the following: Diploma, 12th Pass (HSE)
- What are the salary requirements for this job?
- Ans: The salary range is between 200000 and 300000 Yearly. The Salary will depend on the interview. This Fundraising Executive is a Full Time in Mumbai.
- What is the hiring Process of this job?
- Ans: The hiring process all depends on the company. Normally for an entry level, hiring the candidate has to go for Aptitude, GD (If they look for communication),Technical test and face to face interviews.
- This Fundraising Executive is a work from home job?
- Ans: No ,its not a Work from Home Job.
- How many job vacancies are opening for the Fundraising Executive position?
- Ans: There are immediate 1 job openings for Fundraising Executive in our Organisation.
The Leprosy Mission Trust India (TLMTI) has over 148 years of its existence, touched the lives of millions of people affected by leprosy in India. It is the largest INGO in India working for people affected by leprosy in the areas of health, education, sustainable livelihoods, community development, advocacy, and research.