Graduate computer sc Engineer Jobs in Ahmedabad,Chennai,Hyderabad - Bemlgroup ltd
- thinking about and conceptualizing computational and maths-related problems and challenges
- developing new products or solving practical computing problems
- conducting research involving experimentation and modeling
- working as part of a research team with programmers, IT professionals, and mechanical, electrical, or software engineers to solve problems and create new products
- studying, experimenting, and investigating technological fields such as artificial intelligence, robotics, and virtual reality
BEML Limited (formerly Bharat Earth Movers Limited) was established in May 1964 as a Public Sector Undertaking for the manufacture of Rail Coaches & Spare Parts and Mining Equipment at its Bangalore Complex. The Company has partially disinvested and presently Government of India owns 54 per cent of total equity and the rest 46 per cent is held by the Public, Financial Institutions, Foreign Institutional Investors, Banks, and Employees. BEML Limited, a ‘Schedule-A’ Company, plays a pivotal role and serves India’s core sectors like Defence, Rail, Power, Mining, and Infrastructure. The Company started with a modest turnover of Rs. 5 Cr in 1965 and today, thanks to its diverse business portfolio, the company has been able to achieve a turnover of more than Rs.3,500 Cr.
The Company operates under three major Business verticals viz., Mining & Construction, Defence, and Rail & Metro. The three verticals are serviced by nine manufacturing units located at Bangalore, Kolar Gold Fields (KGF), Mysore, Palakkad, and Subsidiary - Vignyan Industries Ltd, in Chikmagalur District. Each Business vertical is headed by a Director who reports to the Chairman & Managing Director of the company.