Need a Institute/Coaching Class?
IT Courses / Govt Exam Preparation
Higher Studies / Studies Abroad
Graphic Designer Responsibilities:
· Planning concepts by studying relevant information and materials.
· Illustrating concepts by designing examples of art arrangement, size, type size and style and submitting them for approval.
· Preparing finished art by operating necessary equipment and software.
· Coordinating with outside agencies, art services, web designer, marketing, printers, and colleagues as necessary.
· Contributing to team efforts by accomplishing tasks as needed.
· Communicating with clients about layout and design.
· Creating a wide range of graphics and layouts for product illustrations, company logos, and websites with software such as photoshop.
· Reviewing final layouts and suggesting improvements when necessary.
Graphic Designer Requirements:
· Bachelor’s degree in graphic design or related field.
Fully solved online mock placement papers with latest test pattern,count down timer,detail test analysis with answer and explanation is available at Power Placement Preparation:P3.
Start your preparation now with P3 and increase your success probabiltiy.