1. are available for full time (in-office) internship
2. can start the internship between 21st Jun'22 and 26th Jul'22
3. are available for duration of 4 months
4. have relevant skills and interests
1. Work on Photoshop & Illustrator to come up with the creatives
2. Think creatively and develop new design concepts, graphics, and layouts
3. Work on the feedback given by product & senior design members
4. Visualize and create graphics including illustrations for products and software
5. Work collaboratively with other teams to come up with directed marketing materials
6. Create powerful, impactful, clean, and audience-targeted designs and hold their creations to the highest standards
7. Work on marketing videos, flyers, posters & brochures
8. Create professional presentations for business events
Job offer: On successful conversion to a permanent employee, the candidate can expect a salary of Rs. 5 to 8 Lac/annum
Certificate: Will be provided at the end of the Internship
More information about this Graphic Design Job
Please go through the below FAQs to get all answers related to the given Graphic Design job
- What are the job requirements to apply for this Graphic Design job position?
- Ans: A candidate must have a minimum of fresher as an Graphic Design
- What is the qualification for this job?
- Ans: The candidate can be a Graduate from any of the following: Other Course
- What is the hiring Process of this job?
- Ans: The hiring process all depends on the company. Normally for an entry level, hiring the candidate has to go for Aptitude, GD (If they look for communication),Technical test and face to face interviews.
- This Graphic Design is a work from home job?
- Ans: No ,its not a Work from Home Job.
- How many job vacancies are opening for the Graphic Design position?
- Ans: There are immediate 2 job openings for Graphic Design in our Organisation.
- Who is eligible to apply for this Graphic Design job?
- Ans: The mentioned job is open to both Male and Female candidates.