1. Creating visual design assets, GIF animations, banners, social media creatives, logos, illustrations, etc.
2. Designing creative ads for social media & display advertisements; online media graphic designs
3. Creating online banners, mailers, and social media posts
4. Ideating and conceptualizing graphics for online campaigns
5. Staying updated with the latest design trends while making creatives in graphic, web/mobile
6. Identifying & articulating best practices based on visual design standards
7. Collaborating with marketing, social media, and product management teams to define and implement innovative solutions
8. Multitasking, prioritizing projects, communicating across teams, taking feedback positively to turn it into creative design solutions
Only those candidates can apply who:
1. are available for full-time (in-office) internship
2. can start the internship between 14th Jun'22 and 19th Jul'22
3. are available for a duration of 6 months
4. have relevant skills and interests
* Women wanting to start/restart their careers can also apply.
Certificate: Will be provided at the end of the Internship