Graphic Design Jobs Opening in UPCRED at Bangalore
1. Cultivate a solid body of work
2. Work on Adobe Design Suite, Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, and other image-editing tools with certifications
3. Follow the design brief that records requirements and client needs
4. Work with a wide range of media and use graphic design software
5. Think creatively and develop new design concepts, graphics, and layouts
6. Prepare rough drafts and present your ideas
7. Amend final designs to client's comments and gain full approval
8. Work as part of a team with copywriters, designers, visual leads, executives, and more
9. Ensure all graphic elements and layouts are as per brand guidelines and standards
Only those candidates can apply who:
1. are available for full time (in-office) internship
2. can start the internship between 3rd Aug'22 and 7th Sep'22
3. are available for duration of 6 months
4. have relevant skills and interests
Certificate: Will be provided at the end of the Internship
More information about this Graphic Design Job
Please go through the below FAQs to get all answers related to the given Graphic Design job
- What are the job requirements to apply for this Graphic Design job position?
- Ans: A candidate must have a minimum of fresher as an Graphic Design
- What is the qualification for this job?
- Ans: The candidate can be a Graduate from any of the following: Other Course
- What is the hiring Process of this job?
- Ans: The hiring process all depends on the company. Normally for an entry level, hiring the candidate has to go for Aptitude, GD (If they look for communication),Technical test and face to face interviews.
- This Graphic Design is a work from home job?
- Ans: No ,its not a Work from Home Job.
- How many job vacancies are opening for the Graphic Design position?
- Ans: There are immediate 2 job openings for Graphic Design in our Organisation.