Graphic Designer Jobs Opening in Ampwake Group at Kanpur-Others, Kanpur
The person should be bagged with the following:
1. Basic digital graphic designing
2. Well-equipped and trained in software such as Adobe Photoshop, Adobe AI, Figma, and Adobe XD.
3. Well-groomed and presentable personality with a habit of being punctual of time and work.
Optional: A candidate presenting a good portfolio during the interview will be preferred.
Job Types: Full-time, Regular / Permanent
Salary: From ₹8,000.00 per month
- Paid sick time
- Day shift
Supplemental pay types:
- Performance bonus
- Quarterly bonus
- Yearly bonus
More information about this Graphic Designer Job
Please go through the below FAQs to get all answers related to the given Graphic Designer job
- What are the job requirements to apply for this Graphic Designer job position?
- Ans: A candidate must have a minimum of fresher as an Graphic Designer
- What is the qualification for this job?
- Ans: The candidate can be a Graduate from any of the following: Diploma, MA, B.Design, BFA
- What is the hiring Process of this job?
- Ans: The hiring process all depends on the company. Normally for an entry level, hiring the candidate has to go for Aptitude, GD (If they look for communication),Technical test and face to face interviews.
- This Graphic Designer is a work from home job?
- Ans: No ,its not a Work from Home Job.
- How many job vacancies are opening for the Graphic Designer position?
- Ans: There are immediate 1 job openings for Graphic Designer in our Organisation.
We are a group known for delivering digital business services and help businesses grow by enhancing marketing and brand identity. We strive to enhance your reachability and profitability exponentially with ease.
We’re a creative team passionate about bringing the best for you to the competition. Our work envelops websites and digital experiences, graphics and identity, products and packaging, exhibitions and installations, and advertising and communications. Together, we create self-initiated creative projects.