Graphic Designer Jobs Opening in Avention Technologies Private Limited at HSR, Bangalore
We are looking for a Graphic Designer to Create engaging and on-brand graphics for a variety of media. You will meet with clients, collaborate with the design team, and take direction from upper management to create engaging designs for print and digital. You will be responsible for generating design concepts, executing revisions and meeting deadlines.
· Review design outline and determine requirements.
· Schedule projects and define budget constraints
· Design visuals based on requirements.
· Create rough drafts and present ideas.
· Develop illustrations, logos and other designs in software or by hand.
· Use the appropriate colors for each graphic.
· Work with copy writers and creative directors to create final designs
· Test graphics across various media.
· Change design based on feedback.
· Ensure final graphics and layouts are visually appealing and on-brand.
Qualifications: Bachelor’s degree/Diploma in Graphic Designing.
Job Requirements and Skills:
· Minimum One year of experience in graphic design.
· Ability to adhere to Company’s branding guidelines.
· Understanding of marketing concepts and design principles.
· Proficiency with Adobe’s suite of products including Photoshop, InDesign, and Illustrator.
· Effective communication and time management skills.
More information about this Graphic Designer Job
Please go through the below FAQs to get all answers related to the given Graphic Designer job
- What are the job requirements to apply for this Graphic Designer job position?
- Ans: A candidate must have a minimum of 1 year experience as an Graphic Designer
- What is the qualification for this job?
- Ans: The candidate can be a Graduate from any of the following: Diploma, B.Design, BFA
- What are the salary requirements for this job?
- Ans: The salary range is between 17000 and 18000 Monthly. The Salary will depend on the interview. This Graphic Designer is a Full Time in Bangalore.
- What is the hiring Process of this job?
- Ans: The hiring process all depends on the company. Normally for an entry level, hiring the candidate has to go for Aptitude, GD (If they look for communication),Technical test and face to face interviews.
- This Graphic Designer is a work from home job?
- Ans: No ,its not a Work from Home Job.
- How many job vacancies are opening for the Graphic Designer position?
- Ans: There are immediate 1 job openings for Graphic Designer in our Organisation.