Graphic Designer Jobs Opening in SJ solutions & infotech at Guru Nanak Dev Engineering College, Ludhiana
- Bachelor’s degree in graphic design or related field.
- Experience as a graphic designer or in related field.
- Demonstrable graphic design skills with a strong portfolio.
- Proficiency with required desktop publishing tools, including Photoshop, InDesign Quark, and Illustrator.
- A strong eye for visual composition.
- Effective time management skills and the ability to meet deadlines.
- Able to give and receive constructive criticism.
- Understanding of marketing, production, website design, corporate identity, product packaging, advertisements, and multimedia design.
- Experience with computer-aided design.
- Planning concepts by studying relevant information and materials.
- Illustrating concepts by designing examples of art arrangement, size, type size and style and submitting them for approval.
- Preparing finished art by operating necessary equipment and software.
- Coordinating with outside agencies, art services, web designer, marketing, printers, and colleagues as necessary.
- Contributing to team efforts by accomplishing tasks as needed.
- Communicating with clients about layout and design.
- Creating a wide range of graphics and layouts for product illustrations, company logos, and websites with software such as photoshop.
- Reviewing final layouts and suggesting improvements when necessary.
More information about this Graphic Designer Job
Please go through the below FAQs to get all answers related to the given Graphic Designer job
- What are the job requirements to apply for this Graphic Designer job position?
- Ans: A candidate must have a minimum of fresher as an Graphic Designer
- What is the qualification for this job?
- Ans: The candidate can be a Graduate from any of the following: B.Design, BFA
- What are the salary requirements for this job?
- Ans: The salary range is between 10000 and 25000 Monthly. The Salary will depend on the interview. This Graphic Designer is a Full Time in Ludhiana.
- What is the hiring Process of this job?
- Ans: The hiring process all depends on the company. Normally for an entry level, hiring the candidate has to go for Aptitude, GD (If they look for communication),Technical test and face to face interviews.
- This Graphic Designer is a work from home job?
- Ans: No ,its not a Work from Home Job.
- How many job vacancies are opening for the Graphic Designer position?
- Ans: There are immediate 1 job openings for Graphic Designer in our Organisation.