More information about this Graphic Designer Job
Please go through the below FAQs to get all answers related to the given Graphic Designer job
- What are the job requirements to apply for this Graphic Designer job position?
- Ans: A candidate must have a minimum of fresher as an Graphic Designer
- What is the qualification for this job?
- Ans: The candidate can be a Graduate from any of the following: B.Arch, B.Com, B.Pharm, BA, BBA/BBM, BCA, BDS, BE/B.Tech, BEd, BHM, BSc, BVSc, CA, CS, ICWA, LLB, MBBS, B.Design, B.FashionTech, BFA, BAMS, BHMS, B.P.Ed, B.F.Sc(Fisheries), BSW, Other Graduate
- What is the hiring Process of this job?
- Ans: The hiring process all depends on the company. Normally for an entry level, hiring the candidate has to go for Aptitude, GD (If they look for communication),Technical test and face to face interviews.
- This Graphic Designer is a work from home job?
- Ans: No ,its not a Work from Home Job.
- How many job vacancies are opening for the Graphic Designer position?
- Ans: There are immediate 1 job openings for Graphic Designer in our Organisation.
- Who is eligible to apply for this Graphic Designer job?
- Ans: The mentioned job is open to both Male and Female candidates.
TIG stands for -The Illuminating Guide- which literally means mentors who light up students' minds with knowledge and progressive thoughts. The idea behind TIG is to nurture talent from a young age. The new energy that students have must be channelized most efficiently which can bring a change in the world we are living in. As the education system is taking a steep turn and is changing the entire hemisphere of studies, the mentality is leaving sight. There is influence all over yet guidance in the right direction has been missing. TIG attunes each student with opportunities, options as per their interest which helps them run on the right career path. The Illuminating Guide is a conglomerate of organizations that help students right from their schooling years to enter the field they wish to play in for the rest of their lives.