Graphic Designer Jobs Opening in True power limited at Sector 62, Noida, Noida
More information about this Graphic Designer Job
Please go through the below FAQs to get all answers related to the given Graphic Designer job
- What are the job requirements to apply for this Graphic Designer job position?
- Ans: A candidate must have a minimum of fresher as an Graphic Designer
- What is the qualification for this job?
- Ans: The candidate can be a Graduate from any of the following: B.Design, BFA, Other Post Graduate
- What are the salary requirements for this job?
- Ans: The salary range is between 17000 and 20000 Monthly. The Salary will depend on the interview. This Graphic Designer is a Full Time in Noida.
- What is the hiring Process of this job?
- Ans: The hiring process all depends on the company. Normally for an entry level, hiring the candidate has to go for Aptitude, GD (If they look for communication),Technical test and face to face interviews.
- This Graphic Designer is a work from home job?
- Ans: No ,its not a Work from Home Job.
- How many job vacancies are opening for the Graphic Designer position?
- Ans: There are immediate 1 job openings for Graphic Designer in our Organisation.
We, True Power Ltd., a 14 years old, 2008 established, ISO Certified Electrical Manufacturer and Comprehensive Solution provider, with 3 World-class manufacturing setups, 8 exciting product verticals, 10,000+ distributors, 25 service centers, 500 on-roll employees and 300 contractual staff has an International presence cutting geographies in Africa, Nepal and Bangladesh, and has a wide presence across PAN India from Ladakh to Kanyakumari and from Kutch to Arunachal Pradesh.
We provide customized, value added, fit-in-budget solutions for Chemical Earthing, Lightning Protection and Solar Power, for diversified needs, and all scales of projects, from small residences to large palatial bungalows, from Government installations to high rise towers, from airports to hospitals, from small manufacturing setups to world-class automatic large processing plants with microprocessors and microcontrollers based latest CNC machines.