Graphic Designer Jobs Opening in Weboney at Karur
Skill: Photoshop, Corel draw, illustrator
Developing a design brings that suit the Client's purpose
Thinking Creatively to Posture new ideas and Concepts Using innovation to redefine a design bring within the Constraints of cost and time...
Working with a q range of Media, including Computer-aided design (CAD) and keeping up to date with emerging technologies.
proofreading to produce accurate and high-quality Work
Demonstrating illustrative skills with rough Sketches and working Print on layouts ready for print.
Working as part of a team with prints, Copywriters, Photographers, stylists, illustrators, designers, account executives web developers, and Marketing specialists.
Attention to detail
Portfolio of work with a wide range of creative projects
Strong analytical skills
Time management and organizational skills
Knowledge of layouts, graphic fundamentals, typography, print, and web
More information about this Graphic Designer Job
Please go through the below FAQs to get all answers related to the given Graphic Designer job
- What are the job requirements to apply for this Graphic Designer job position?
- Ans: A candidate must have a minimum of fresher as an Graphic Designer
- What is the qualification for this job?
- Ans: The candidate can be a Graduate from any of the following: B.Design, BFA, Other Graduate
- What are the salary requirements for this job?
- Ans: The salary range is between 15000 and 20000 Monthly. The Salary will depend on the interview. This Graphic Designer is a Full Time in Karur.
- What is the hiring Process of this job?
- Ans: The hiring process all depends on the company. Normally for an entry level, hiring the candidate has to go for Aptitude, GD (If they look for communication),Technical test and face to face interviews.
- This Graphic Designer is a work from home job?
- Ans: No ,its not a Work from Home Job.
- How many job vacancies are opening for the Graphic Designer position?
- Ans: There are immediate 1 job openings for Graphic Designer in our Organisation.