1. To maintain the list of all Hardware items.
2. To provide intranet and internet facilities and ensure connectivity in all the classrooms.
3. To keep Data, Application, Content, and DHCP servers alive for the access of end users.
4. To install Anti-virus, Security software, Anti-malware, and firewall software to protect the systems from hacking and virus.
5. Installation of OS, and application software on Students, Faculty, and Admin Terminals.
6. Preventive maintenance of all the systems and peripherals.
7. To look after the in-house and outside repairs.
8. To ensure periodical dusting and maintenance of IT Equipment.
9. Procurement of Cartridges, stationery, and other Computer accessories for smooth functioning of School.
10. Upgrading the servers with the latest software and OS.
11. To set up and maintain Data servers, Network servers, Content Servers, and IIS, FTP, and Web servers on both Linux and Windows platforms.
12. To set up, fix and troubleshoot network, software, Audiovisual devices, and other IT peripherals.
13. To maintain registers for Inward and Outward of IT Equipment.
14. To maintain the track record of repairs, usage, and replacement of IT Equipment.
15. To coordinate with Management, Academic and Non-academic staff in their day-to-day requirements.
16. To maintain log books and work status registers of IT service requisitions/support tickets.
17. To keep the backups of data, files, and source codes on a periodical basis.