Health Coach Specialist Jobs Opening in Bonatra Healthcare at HSR, Bangalore
Bonatra has a 6-day work policy, your lunch is on us & we believe in partying hard & working 10X harder.
Passion for Health/Fitness is a must.
We are a health tech company & practice healthy habits; we don’t encourage smoking :)
- Act as a personal health coach to clients
- Monitor their:
b) Fitness Regime
d) Help comprehend data from IOMT devices.
- Counsel clients for diseases as varied as PCOS, diabetes, hypertension, thyroid disorders, etc.
- Evaluate the dietary needs of a client by assessing their health and exercise levels, sleep and food habits, etc.
- Clarify information to clients and explain the effects of nutrients on the overall health condition
- Offer to counsel and suggest positive alterations in nutrition to address the client's dietary restrictions
- Create full and personalized nutrition plans that promote healthy lifestyles
- Set clear objectives and provide support to clients to help them in their progress
- Regular reading up to expand field-related knowledge such as the impacts of nutrients, the benefits of diets on the body's functions, etc.
- Make presentations on a variety of topics related to nutrition and health
More information about this Health Coach Specialist Job
Please go through the below FAQs to get all answers related to the given Health Coach Specialist job
- What are the job requirements to apply for this Health Coach Specialist job position?
- Ans: A candidate must have a minimum of fresher as an Health Coach Specialist
- What is the qualification for this job?
- Ans: The candidate can be a Graduate from any of the following: BSc
- What are the salary requirements for this job?
- Ans: The salary range is between 17000 and 38000 Monthly. The Salary will depend on the interview. This Health Coach Specialist is a Full Time in Bangalore.
- What is the hiring Process of this job?
- Ans: The hiring process all depends on the company. Normally for an entry level, hiring the candidate has to go for Aptitude, GD (If they look for communication),Technical test and face to face interviews.
- This Health Coach Specialist is a work from home job?
- Ans: No ,its not a Work from Home Job.
- How many job vacancies are opening for the Health Coach Specialist position?
- Ans: There are immediate 1 job openings for Health Coach Specialist in our Organisation.
At Bonatra, we are passionate about revolutionizing the healthcare industry in India. Our mission is to provide patients with safe, sustainable, and effective solutions to chronic diseases, such as diabetes, hypertension, and sexual problems, from the comfort of their own homes. We achieve this by utilizing the latest medical science, data science, and technology to create a convergence that enables us to offer personalized, 1:1 care plans that deliver results.
Our approach is centered around the lifestyle modification journey toward complete health reversal. Every patient is unique, so we analyze multiple data points and health parameters to create personalized treatment plans. Through continuous care at your fingertips and AI and machine learning, we create a 360-degree Plan-Do-Check-Act (PDCA) cycle that ensures effective results.