- Understanding manpower requisition from the concerned department
- Understanding the requirement and accordingly drafting a job description and getting it approved from the concerned person.
- Sourcing candidates that match the desired skills.
- Screening the candidates by conducting telephonic or personal interviews as the case may be.
- Encouraging the employees to provide reference for better prospects.
- Arranging for technical interview and coordinating with the concerned person.
- Communicating the employment status to the applied candidates.
- Maintaining and updating the database of the candidates.
- Doing a background verification of the shortlisted candidates. 2. Induction and On-boarding
- When a particular candidate is finalized and selected, giving him offer letter or letter of intent On joining the services, issuing appointment letter with brief working agreement or policies.
- Giving a description on the policies, procedures and culture followed by the company.
- Properly filing relevant document of the new joinee as required.
- Introducing him/her to the team and supervisor and/or manager.
- Explaining the mode of communication.
- Coordinating with the IT team to get his email id made. 3. HR Policies and HR Manual
- If the company do not have an HR Manual, drafting the same for the company.
- Making or Amending the existing policies and procedures. 4. Attendance and Leave records.
- Keeping a track of the attendance of the employees.
- Filing the leave forms and keeping a track of the leaves taken.
- Seeing to it that there is not much absenteeism on any given day.
- Seeing to it that no employee is irregular and if there are such people, taking corrective and/or preventive measures. 5. Performance Management
- Helping the seniors do performance appraisal in a better way by adopting better appraisal practices. 6. Employee Engagement
- Keeping a track on employee turnover and exit rate.
- Taking initiatives to engage the staff to their work.
- Taking the surveys in order to understand their engagement level and accordingly take actions.
- Planning events or activities regularly or on some occassions, getting those approved by senior management and implementing those. 7. Workforce Management
- Handling the staff so that people are not dissatisfied with each other. Handling cross culture things.
- See to it that there is no grouping or no dissatisfied person.
- Other employee related issues. 8. Statutory Compliance
- Leaves as per the act that is applicable to you.Minimum salary pf / esic / medical deductions as applicable other compliance 9. Exit Formalities
- Conducting exit interviews of candidates who are resigning.
- Trying to get constructive feedback for company and trying to implement the corrective measures for them.
- Helping the person to be relieved properly.
- Issuing relieving letter and letter of experience.
- Doing the full and final settlement for the person. 10. Compensation and Benefits
- Designing the salary structure for employees.
- Helping employees save tax by advising them on tax benefits plans and other investment options Calculating the Gratuity, Handling PF accounts, etc.
- Employee Motivation and T&D/L&D Many organizations have training sessions for their employees. You can provide internal training by checking who has what to contribute and accordingly plan a training session. On the contrary you can also hire trainers with specific skills. You can also send motivational mails to employee on regular basis.
Salary: Rs 96k 1.44 Lac
Functional Area: Recruitment
Job experience: Fresher or Experienced Job
Qualification: Graduates / Undergraduates /Any Diploma
Location: Mumbai (Kandivali West)
Days: 6 Days of week