Looking for immediate joiners for HR Analyst role with excellent communication skills
Collecting data on payroll outputs, management and employee surveys, employment records, and exit interviews.
Implementing relevant HR metrics in order to determine the efficiency and impact of the workforce.
Analyzing data and statistics for trends with regard to recruitment practices, motivation, turnover, and compliance with employment laws.
Optimizing and implementing new data processes and systems.
Compiling reports of data results and presenting these to senior managers.
Identifying short- and long-term goals to ensure top-notch employee performance.
Recommending policies that will improve the culture within the company and suggest ways in which to hire the best candidates for the job.
Evaluating jobs and reviewing both existing and new positions and communicating the results of this to senior management.
Identifying why candidates and employees choose to work within a company and recommending areas in the workplace that can be improved.
Reviewing job descriptions to impact positively on employee retention.
A bachelor's or master's degree in human resources or business administration.
A minimum of two year's experience in a similar role.
Experience using human resource management systems (HRIS).
Excellent research, analytical, and problem-solving skills.
The ability to work as part of a team and independently.
Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite, Excel, and the ability to create charts, spreadsheets, and presentations.
Familiarity with HR operations, such as hiring, payroll, and employee benefits.
Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
An in-depth understanding of labor laws.
More information about this HR Analyst Job
Please go through the below FAQs to get all answers related to the given HR Analyst job
- What are the job requirements to apply for this HR Analyst job position?
- Ans: A candidate must have a minimum of 1 to 3+ year experience as an HR Analyst
- What is the qualification for this job?
- Ans: The candidate can be a Graduate from any of the following: BBA/BBM, MBA/PGDM
- What are the salary requirements for this job?
- Ans: The salary range is between 100000 and 500000 Yearly. The Salary will depend on the interview. This HR Analyst is a Full Time in Hyderabad.
- What is the hiring Process of this job?
- Ans: The hiring process all depends on the company. Normally for an entry level, hiring the candidate has to go for Aptitude, GD (If they look for communication),Technical test and face to face interviews.
- This HR Analyst is a work from home job?
- Ans: No ,its not a Work from Home Job.
- How many job vacancies are opening for the HR Analyst position?
- Ans: There are immediate 100 job openings for HR Analyst in our Organisation.