HR Consultant Jobs Opening in 2COMS Consulting Private Limited at Mumbai
About the internship
1. Assist in the recruitment process, including job posting, screening resumes, and scheduling interviews
2. Coordinate with PAN India Zonal SPOCS on new hire onboarding activities, including planning logistics, orientation plans, assigning buddies, and assisting with the new joiner's induction process
3. Maintain accurate and real-time MIS trackers of new joiners with digital records and coordinate with PAN India Recruiters on the same
4. Contribute to HR reporting and analytics, utilizing MS Excel for data compilation and analysis
5. Co-ordinate with external vendors and finance team on processing payments
1. Human Resources (HR) knowledge and understanding, with working experience preferred
2. Excellent communication and presentation skills; confident with being able to adapt to a dynamic work environment
3. Comfortable working with data and preparing reports on MS Excel
4. Bachelor's degree in Human Resources or MBA in HR
5. Minimum 6 months of work experience in recruitment operations
Who can apply
Only those candidates can apply who:
1. are available for full time (in-office) internship
2. are from or open to relocate to Mumbai and neighboring cities
3. have relevant skills and interests
Number of openings
More information about this HR Consultant Job
Please go through the below FAQs to get all answers related to the given HR Consultant job
- What are the job requirements to apply for this HR Consultant job position?
- Ans: A candidate must have a minimum of 06 Months year experience as an HR Consultant
- What is the qualification for this job?
- Ans: The candidate can be a Graduate from any of the following: BBA/BBM, MBA/PGDM
- What is the hiring Process of this job?
- Ans: The hiring process all depends on the company. Normally for an entry level, hiring the candidate has to go for Aptitude, GD (If they look for communication),Technical test and face to face interviews.
- This HR Consultant is a work from home job?
- Ans: No ,its not a Work from Home Job.
- How many job vacancies are opening for the HR Consultant position?
- Ans: There are immediate 1 job openings for HR Consultant in our Organisation.