HR Consultant Jobs Opening in Sar hr consultancy at Sector 56, Gurgaon, Gurgaon
Experience in Sourcing/Headhunting candidates through all possible channels: Job Portals as naukri, refferals, Linkedin, social media & professional networking etc.
Screening and shortlisting relevant profiles and scheduling candidates for interviews with in a stipulated time frame.
Develop and maintain strong working relationships with hiring managers to develop a thorough understanding of the job requirements, building consensus and bringing closures.
Salary negotiation with the candidates and follow-ups till the requirement is fulfilled.
Involved in handling the entire spectrum from sourcing to on boarding.
Manages end to end recruitment program.
Administers new hire on-boarding process.
Desired Skill set
Must be excellent in written and verbal communication, able to articulate with high impact. Expert in sourcing qualitative candidates up to leadership positions.
Ability to prioritize multiple functions and tasks and manage time efficiently.
Proven ability to consistently and positively contribute in a high-paced, changing work environment.
Possess a wide range of experience on current external recruiting policies, practices and trends.
Energetic &self motivated.
Must be an independent performer, operate and produce results with minimum supervision
Interested candidates please forward your CV with below details
More information about this HR Consultant Job
Please go through the below FAQs to get all answers related to the given HR Consultant job
- What are the job requirements to apply for this HR Consultant job position?
- Ans: A candidate must have a minimum of 06 Months to 1 year experience as an HR Consultant
- What is the qualification for this job?
- Ans: The candidate can be a Graduate from any of the following: MBA/PGDM
- What is the hiring Process of this job?
- Ans: The hiring process all depends on the company. Normally for an entry level, hiring the candidate has to go for Aptitude, GD (If they look for communication),Technical test and face to face interviews.
- This HR Consultant is a work from home job?
- Ans: No ,its not a Work from Home Job.
- How many job vacancies are opening for the HR Consultant position?
- Ans: There are immediate 2 job openings for HR Consultant in our Organisation.
In a short span, it has established an excellent track record in IT, Manufacturing, Financial Services, Retail and Telecommunication verticals