He/She will be responsible for screening, scheduling, interviewing, negotiating, and follow through after the candidate is hired.
1. Identify and submit qualified candidates to Delivery Consultants based on the provided job description.
2. Acquire a thorough understanding of job requisition/description for required competencies, skills, knowledge required of successful applicants.
3. Maintain knowledge of how many resumes need to be generated for open positions
4. Identify and implement sourcing strategies based upon the job position by creatively conducting research and/or utilizing a multitude of resources
5. Document research methods so they may be shared with other recruiting team members.
6. Develop an ongoing and diverse pipeline using research, networking, database mining, etc. for prospective applicants
7. Use a variety of technical tools to identify and attract a highly qualified pool of candidates
8. Completion of employment applications - analyze the information provided on the application form
9. Work to determine best-fit candidates, coordinate interviews, receive timely feedback, and present/manage offers.
Role: Staffing Specialist/ Manpower Planning
Industry Type: Recruitment, Staffing
Functional Area: HR, Recruitment,Employment Type: Full Time, Permanent
NOTE: IMMEDIATE JOINER IS REQUIRED