HR Executive Jobs Opening in CDG INSPECTION LIMITED at MG Road, Gurgaon, Gurgaon
The HR Executive will be responsible for identifying the best platforms for job posting, creating job postings that accurately reflect the company's requirements and culture, reaching out to potential applicants, conducting interviews and assessments, and guiding candidates through the on-boarding process. Previous experience in a similar capacity is a must, and an MBA in HR is preferred.
- Identifying the most effective platforms for job postings, taking into account the target audience and the desired candidate profile.
- Creating job postings that are accurate, compelling, and reflective of the company's culture and values.
- Reaching out to potential candidates through various channels, including phone calls, email, social media, and online job boards.
- Conducting pre-screening interviews to identify potential candidates who meet the minimum qualifications for the position.
- Conducting in-depth interviews with candidates to assess their qualifications, experience, and fit with the company culture.
- Providing feedback to candidates throughout the interview process and communicating next steps in a timely and professional manner.
- Completing the on-boarding process for new hires and ensuring that they are successfully integrated into the organization.
- MBA in Human Resources or related field.
- Proven experience as an HR Executive or similar role, with a track record of successfully identifying and hiring top talent.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to build relationships with candidates, hiring managers, and other stakeholders.
- Strong organisational skills and attention to detail, with the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Proficiency in using various job posting platforms, applicant tracking systems, and other HR software tools.
- Knowledge of HR best practices and employment laws and regulations.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: ₹25,000.00 - ₹30,000.00 per month
- Health insurance
- Day shift
More information about this HR Executive Job
Please go through the below FAQs to get all answers related to the given HR Executive job
- What are the job requirements to apply for this HR Executive job position?
- Ans: A candidate must have a minimum of fresher as an HR Executive
- What is the qualification for this job?
- Ans: The candidate can be a Graduate from any of the following: MBA/PGDM
- What are the salary requirements for this job?
- Ans: The salary range is between 25000 and 30000 Monthly. The Salary will depend on the interview. This HR Executive is a Full Time in Gurgaon.
- What is the hiring Process of this job?
- Ans: The hiring process all depends on the company. Normally for an entry level, hiring the candidate has to go for Aptitude, GD (If they look for communication),Technical test and face to face interviews.
- This HR Executive is a work from home job?
- Ans: No ,its not a Work from Home Job.
- How many job vacancies are opening for the HR Executive position?
- Ans: There are immediate 1 job openings for HR Executive in our Organisation.
CDG is a synonym for trust & quality today. We have been able to achieve this position through our hard work & dedication in the last 12 years. We have always ensured the highest standards & ethics in our services. We provide a wide range of inspection & testing services for various industries & products. We provide inspection & testing services for different industries. We provide both second & third-party inspection services. The objective of the Company has always been to produce accurate and independent representations of the various commercial transactions with respect to the materials involved so that the customer feels confident about the quantity, and quality of the product/process.
CDG is accredited by ANAB (ANSI National Accreditation Board) for inspection & testing. ANAB is an accreditation board of the USA (One of most trusted & reputed accreditation boards of the world, member of ILAC & IAF).