You will be responsible for managing all the human resources tasks of the company.
You will also be responsible for supervising the Human Resources procedures as well as policies.
In addition to this, you should be able to implement employee compensation and benefits programs.
As an HR Executive, you should be able to handle and manage the department budgets.
Prior work experience as an HR Executive or a similar role will be an added advantage for the candidate.
You should possess excellent communication skills and the ability to manage stress efficiently.
If you think you can take up this job role as an HR Executive then send in your job application right now.
We will love to have word with you.
More information about this HR Executive Job
Please go through the below FAQs to get all answers related to the given HR Executive job
- What are the job requirements to apply for this HR Executive job position?
- Ans: A candidate must have a minimum of fresher as an HR Executive
- What is the qualification for this job?
- Ans: The candidate can be a Graduate from any of the following: MBA/PGDM
- What are the salary requirements for this job?
- Ans: The salary range is between 10000 Monthly. The Salary will depend on the interview. This HR Executive is a Full Time in Mysore.
- What is the hiring Process of this job?
- Ans: The hiring process all depends on the company. Normally for an entry level, hiring the candidate has to go for Aptitude, GD (If they look for communication),Technical test and face to face interviews.
- This HR Executive is a work from home job?
- Ans: No ,its not a Work from Home Job.
- How many job vacancies are opening for the HR Executive position?
- Ans: There are immediate 1 job openings for HR Executive in our Organisation.
- Who is eligible to apply for this HR Executive job?
- Ans: The mentioned job is open to both Male and Female candidates.