HR Executive Jobs Opening in Merown Energy at Mayur Vihar, Pandav Nagar, Preet Vihar, Mumbai, Noida, Delhi
• Communication Skills
• Administrative Expert
• Knowledge of HRM and Expertise of the same
• Knowledge of HRIS
• Advising the superiors, managers, etc.
• Coaching the employees, manager, etc.
• Recruitment and selection of personnel for the company
• Design compensation and benefits packages
• Organizing events and conferences for the employees.
• Managing workplace safety issues and complaints.
• Maintaining and recording employee attendance.
• Adhering to all the company’s rules and regulations.
• Monitor HR department’s budget
• Act as the point of contact regarding labor legislation issues
• Manage employees’ grievances
• Create and run referral bonus programs
• Measure employee retention and turnover rates
• Oversee daily operations of the HR department
• Good knowledge of labor legislation
• Demonstrable leadership abilities
More information about this HR Executive Job
Please go through the below FAQs to get all answers related to the given HR Executive job
- What are the job requirements to apply for this HR Executive job position?
- Ans: A candidate must have a minimum of fresher as an HR Executive
- What is the qualification for this job?
- Ans: The candidate can be a Graduate from any of the following: B.Com, BA, BBA/BBM, MBA/PGDM
- What is the hiring Process of this job?
- Ans: The hiring process all depends on the company. Normally for an entry level, hiring the candidate has to go for Aptitude, GD (If they look for communication),Technical test and face to face interviews.
- This HR Executive is a work from home job?
- Ans: Yes,its a Work from Home Job.
- How many job vacancies are opening for the HR Executive position?
- Ans: There are immediate 1 job openings for HR Executive in our Organisation.