HR Executive Jobs Opening in Ovs learning at Ajmer
Job Responsibilities -
We are looking for the candidates who will be responsible for given Task in Organisation
Prepare JD according to Job Requirement in Company
Posting JD in various Platforms for Maximum Reach
Manage Applicant Data and Arrange Interview by calling and filter suitable candidates
Arrange Interview Rounds Depending of JOB Need and Conduct Interviews
Select best talent for the company and Provide Detail Information about jobs and Training
Manage Employee Attendance, Salary, Increment or Other Work Related to HR Profile
Arrange Regular Training for Employee According to Their Profile
Soft Skill Required -
Problem Solving Skill
Perks and Benefits
On time salary every month of 10th
Chance of earning attractive incentives
Every year salary increment & promotion.
10,000-15,000 Depends on Experience in HR Field
10 AM to 6:30PM
More information about this HR Executive Job
Please go through the below FAQs to get all answers related to the given HR Executive job
- What are the job requirements to apply for this HR Executive job position?
- Ans: A candidate must have a minimum of fresher as an HR Executive
- What is the qualification for this job?
- Ans: The candidate can be a Graduate from any of the following: Diploma, BBA/BBM, MBA/PGDM, BSc, MSc, 12th Pass (HSE)
- What are the salary requirements for this job?
- Ans: The salary range is between 10000 and 15000 Monthly. The Salary will depend on the interview. This HR Executive is a Full Time in Ajmer.
- What is the hiring Process of this job?
- Ans: The hiring process all depends on the company. Normally for an entry level, hiring the candidate has to go for Aptitude, GD (If they look for communication),Technical test and face to face interviews.
- This HR Executive is a work from home job?
- Ans: No ,its not a Work from Home Job.
- How many job vacancies are opening for the HR Executive position?
- Ans: There are immediate 1 job openings for HR Executive in our Organisation.