HR Executive Jobs Opening in Phoenix Solutech at Karve Nagar, Pune
Hiring For HR Executive
Roles & Responsibilities:-
*Designing compensation and benefits packages
*Implementing performance review procedures
*Developing fair HR policies and ensuring employees understand and comply with them
*Monitor the HR department’s budget
*Manage employee grievances
*Oversee daily operations of the HR department
Create and run referral bonus programs
*Good knowledge of Labour legislation
*Experience with full-cycle recruiting
*Demonstrable leadership abilities
*Solid communication skill
Experience:-Atleast 1 Year
Education:- MBA in HR
Job Type:-*Permanent Job
More information about this HR Executive Job
Please go through the below FAQs to get all answers related to the given HR Executive job
- What are the job requirements to apply for this HR Executive job position?
- Ans: A candidate must have a minimum of 1 year experience as an HR Executive
- What is the qualification for this job?
- Ans: The candidate can be a Graduate from any of the following: MBA/PGDM
- What are the salary requirements for this job?
- Ans: The salary range is between 25000 Monthly. The Salary will depend on the interview. This HR Executive is a Full Time in Pune.
- What is the hiring Process of this job?
- Ans: The hiring process all depends on the company. Normally for an entry level, hiring the candidate has to go for Aptitude, GD (If they look for communication),Technical test and face to face interviews.
- This HR Executive is a work from home job?
- Ans: No ,its not a Work from Home Job.
- How many job vacancies are opening for the HR Executive position?
- Ans: There are immediate 1 job openings for HR Executive in our Organisation.