1. Consult With Employers To Identify Hiring Needs And Preferred Qualifications.
2. Interview Applicants about Their Experience, Education and Skills.
3. Contact References And Perform Background Checks.
4. Inform Applicants About Job Details Such As Benefits And Conditions.
5. Oversee Our Payroll And Performance Evaluation Systems.
6. Design Company Policies and Procedures.
Education Qualification :- MBA HR +fresher & HR experienced(1year to 2 Year)
Gender:- Female Only
Salary:- 12,000 to - 16,000 /Month
Working Days- Monday - Friday ( Two working Saturday )
More information about this HR Executive Job
Please go through the below FAQs to get all answers related to the given HR Executive job
- What are the job requirements to apply for this HR Executive job position?
- Ans: A candidate must have a minimum of fresher as an HR Executive
- What is the qualification for this job?
- Ans: The candidate can be a Graduate from any of the following: B.Com, M.Com, BBA/BBM, BCA, BE/B.Tech, MBA/PGDM, BSc, MCA
- What are the salary requirements for this job?
- Ans: The salary range is between 12000 and 16000 Monthly. The Salary will depend on the interview. This HR Executive is a Full Time in Surat.
- What is the hiring Process of this job?
- Ans: The hiring process all depends on the company. Normally for an entry level, hiring the candidate has to go for Aptitude, GD (If they look for communication),Technical test and face to face interviews.
- This HR Executive is a work from home job?
- Ans: No ,its not a Work from Home Job.
- How many job vacancies are opening for the HR Executive position?
- Ans: There are immediate 1 job openings for HR Executive in our Organisation.
- Who is eligible to apply for this HR Executive job?
- Ans: The mentioned job is open only to Female candidates.