HR Executive Junior Jobs Opening in DATASTURDY CONSULTING PRIVATE LIMITED at Ashok Nagar, Bangalore
We are seeking an enthusiastic and competent HR Intern to join our team and perform various administrative tasks and support other HR related daily activities.
- Master of Business Administration(MBA) in Human Resource Management.
- Passed out batches of 2021/2022.
- Candidates of Batch 2022 can apply only if the exams are appeared and just awaiting for results else do not apply.
Working Hours: 10am to 6pm(ON-SITE)
Role and Responsibility:
- Manage the hiring initiatives on the various platforms, providing administrative support, assisting with the hiring process.
- Screening resumes and application forms.
- Schedule and confirm interviews with candidates.
- Tasks include replying to applicant's messages/emails, creating screening questions.
- Post, update and remove job ads from job boards, general career pages, social networking websites and enter a high volume of employment records into our HR database.
- Address employee queries about benefits(like number of remaining vacation days)
- Assist in organizing and planning our HR approaches, policies, and procedures.
- Participate in organizing career fairs and special company events.
- Master's degree in Human Resources Management or similar field.
- Knowledge of MS Office or Database Systems.
- Excellent planning and organizational skills.
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to manage and handle multiple tasks.
- Exceptional attention to detail , problem-solving skills.
- Strong work ethics.
- Good time management skills.
- Ability to work independently.
- Strong Interpersonal, Empathic, Leadership skills.
- Highly matured attitude and behaviour.
If you're interested in kickstarting your career in HR and getting a closer look of how our company approaches recruitment and employee development, we'd like to meet you.
- Candidates must be based out of Bangalore itself.
- Candidates must have completed their post-graduation and should not be undergoing any course/ semester.
- No Work From Home. It is complete On-Site job opportunity.
More information about this HR Executive Junior Job
Please go through the below FAQs to get all answers related to the given HR Executive Junior job
- What are the job requirements to apply for this HR Executive Junior job position?
- Ans: A candidate must have a minimum of fresher as an HR Executive Junior
- What is the qualification for this job?
- Ans: The candidate can be a Graduate from any of the following: MBA/PGDM
- What are the salary requirements for this job?
- Ans: The salary range is between 300000 and 350000 Monthly. The Salary will depend on the interview. This HR Executive Junior is a Full Time in Bangalore.
- What is the hiring Process of this job?
- Ans: The hiring process all depends on the company. Normally for an entry level, hiring the candidate has to go for Aptitude, GD (If they look for communication),Technical test and face to face interviews.
- This HR Executive Junior is a work from home job?
- Ans: No ,its not a Work from Home Job.
- How many job vacancies are opening for the HR Executive Junior position?
- Ans: There are immediate 1 job openings for HR Executive Junior in our Organisation.
- Who is eligible to apply for this HR Executive Junior job?
- Ans: The mentioned job is open to both Male and Female candidates.
DataSturdy Consulting Private Limited was established in September 2019 as a joint and equal partnership between Mr. Sikharendu Mitra and Mrs. Monalisa Mitra as it’s Directors. Later, in 2021 Mr. Shailendra Singh Chauhan took over from Mrs. Monalisa Mitra as a Director. The company was established with a very strong vision to Innovate, Automate and Optimize for customers with immense potential to transform customer’s Application and Database systems and build new solutions around modernization with continuous innovation, automation and optimization.Our Quality
The organization intends to measure its success with customer delight and repeat business. This would be achieved with our basic principles being CUSTOMER FIRST and with very high standards of quality deliverables, complete ownership, adaptive and agile team work. DataSturdy Consulting would also like to achieve complete customer satisfaction with Total Quality Management (TQM) based on the follow principles:
- Complete customer focus
- Strong Leadership
- In-depth engagement of people
- Detailed process approach
- Continuous improvement
- Evidence-based decision making
- Micro Relationship Management
Proactively, the organization is committed to run its operation with 100% Ethics with its full moral principles that would govern its behavior while conducting its activities in-house or at customer place. Our personal value system including our characters, values and core principles always guide us when we make our business decisions.
The organization would also ensure 100% Statutory Compliance adhering to rules and regulations that are mandatory to be compliant to, like Income Tax Act, Companies Act, PF and ESIC, and Service Tax. Our Finance, Administration and Human Resource (HR) Policies are dedicated in ensuring full compliance within the legal framework that the organization would adhere while dealing with its customers, partners, employees and vendors.Our Mission
Innovate, Automate & Optimize