HR Executive / Manager Jobs Opening in Media Smith at Salt Lake, Kolkata
Ø Employee Joining Process
Ø Manage Documentation
Ø Employee Engagement Activity
Ø Exit Formalities
Ø Manage Monthly Payable Sheet and submit to Accounts Department
Ø Attendance Management
Ø HR Policy Making & Updating
Ø Resolve Compliance related query
Ø Salary Register Maintenance
Ø Share different type of letters (increment, promotion, absconding, warning, termination)
Ø Manage Compliance Documents
Ø Manage Performance Appraisal Process
Ø Manage Asset and verification process
Ø Handling Grievances of back office and on field employees
Ø Take HR Round for interview
Ø Visit all department everyday for normal interactions with employee
Ø Managing workplace safety issues and complaints.
More information about this HR Executive / Manager Job
Please go through the below FAQs to get all answers related to the given HR Executive / Manager job
- What are the job requirements to apply for this HR Executive / Manager job position?
- Ans: A candidate must have a minimum of fresher as an HR Executive / Manager
- What is the qualification for this job?
- Ans: The candidate can be a Graduate from any of the following: B.Com, BA, BBA/BBM
- What are the salary requirements for this job?
- Ans: The salary range is between 12000 and 20000 Monthly. The Salary will depend on the interview. This HR Executive / Manager is a Full Time in Kolkata.
- What is the hiring Process of this job?
- Ans: The hiring process all depends on the company. Normally for an entry level, hiring the candidate has to go for Aptitude, GD (If they look for communication),Technical test and face to face interviews.
- This HR Executive / Manager is a work from home job?
- Ans: No ,its not a Work from Home Job.
- How many job vacancies are opening for the HR Executive / Manager position?
- Ans: There are immediate 1 job openings for HR Executive / Manager in our Organisation.