Job Description – HR Intern
Company Name: Lithion Power Pvt Ltd ()
Location: Rohini, New Delhi
Role/Position/Title: HR Intern
Job Type: Internship
Lithion Power operates an IoT-enabled, data-driven Intelligent Energy platform (IEP) for Electric Vehicles (EVs) - this includes smart charging & swapping infrastructure along with software that enables you to track & control assets in real-time and facilitate optimal energy utilization for Electric Vehicles.
We are working with EV OEMs, battery manufacturers, fleet operators, asset managers & other entities in the EV ecosystem to make an EV-only India, a reality by 2030!
- The candidate would be required to post, update, job ads from social media networking sites and job boards.
- The candidate would be responsible for screening the resumes and application forms.
- Schedule and interview the candidates.
- Removing the job postings from the social media platforms and job boards once the vacancy is filled.
- Collect and update database with new hire information.
- Assisting in planning company events.
- Perform job related duties as assigned.
Key eligibility criteria
- Ability to acquire new knowledge and skills and should be able keep updated as per the current market trends.
- Ability to prioritize issues and meet deadlines.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
Qualification:- MBA (HR)
No of open positions:- 1
Duration of internship:- 6 months
Stipend details:- no stipend would be given for the first two months, Rs. 5,000 in third month, Rs. 10,000 from fourth month onwards.
Joining: - Immediate
Interview Process:- First round would be telephonic and the shortlisted candidates would be called for the face to face round in our office.
The candidate would be offered placement once the internship is over, depending upon the performance.